Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hello Monday...A Day Late

I'm saying hello to a new week, a day late and sharing some photos from our trip last week.  Even though it was a work trip for me, we did manage to have some fun along the way. I'm linking with Lisa Leonard.  What are you saying hello to this week?

 
Hello road trip....a very long road trip!  First Stop, St. Louis.

 
 
Hello Cardinals game and two very excited boys.  We had a great time.  Even me and I don't really love baseball.  I just love watching my guys love baseball and getting excited and hi-fiving their daddy.
 
Hello Gateway Arch.
 
 
Hello tiny pod elevators that took us to the top of the arch.  Claustrophobic much? Scary much?  Yes!! 


 

 
Next we headed to Lincoln, Nebraska where I had training for work.  The week was full of exploring and swimming for my guys but work for me.  However, we did have some fun at night and tried a few new restaurants. 

 
Hello our 14th Anniversary! 

 
Hello silly boys climbing on a train.  Where are Carson's shoes?  Who knows.
 
We had a great time and made lots of memories to have forever.  But it was so great to get back to our Florida sunshine and beaches. 

 
Hello first day of school! 
Hello routine.
Hello early bedtimes.
Hello homework.
Hello showers every night.  I had to add that because I think this is the boys' least favorite thing about starting back to school.  They're gross like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment