Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WIWW - Vacation Prep

 

We recently went on a great big family vacation to Washington, D.C.  It was the whole family...five siblings, five spouses and six kids all on the same plane.  We met up with Roddy's mom along with local family and friends in Maryland.  It was a great time with lots of memories made.  I'll share more pics of the trip soon. 

But today is What I Wore Wednesday, Packing for vacation edition...

The night before the trip, I packed myself.  Thank God I already had the other four people in my house packed up (hubs does his own ;))  So as I was putting my outfits together, I took pictures of a few to send to my sister for her input.  Is that weird?  Have you ever done this?  We do this often, my sister and I.  We get early weekday morning outfit pics, Sunday morning pics and night before pics from each other.  Girls gotta get another opinion, right?  Especially in my house.  If I ask my husband or boys, I'll get a thumbs up then get pushed out of the way of the TV.  (Its really not that bad, but close.)

So anyway, these are some of the pics I took to send her.  They are rough and blurry.  It was late.  I was tired.  And I needed jewelry and shoes to get the full affect, but that's OK.  It's still fun, right?

 

Outfit 1:  A comfy black maxi skirt with white stripes from Old Navy with a t-shirt and green cardigan.


Then I sent her this with a chambray shirt instead saying I think I like this better.  She agreed.  I had a really cute statement necklace to wear with this too and black booties.


Outfit 2:  Dress for Roddy's grandpa's memorial service.  I wore it with tights and booties.  Here we are the day of the service in front of the pretty little church where it was held. 



Outfit 3:  This was the final pic I sent - jeans, top from Old Navy and scarf.  She was probably getting tired of me by now. Oh and I'm not sure about the raised eyebrows...


Then I said wait, this is better?  I got her approval.  Then I left her alone.  The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment