Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WIWW: Fun tees and a maxi skirt.

What I Wore Wednesday is a just little fashion fun.  Please know that I am not a fashionista, by any stretch of the imagination.  I just enjoy a little fashion fun and a little motivation to keep from dressing in jeans and a t-shirt everyday.  Because at my job that is perfectly acceptable.  Keeps me young and cool from feeling too old.
 
I'm linking with The Pleated Poppy.
 
So here it is, my latest photos taken with my phone in my closet with all of its' organized chaos. ;)
 
It's spring and I've been loving my maxi skirts lately.  I get bored with jeans and this is a very comfortable alternative.  Add a soft Old Navy tee, a little jewelry and I feel perfectly comfortable and somewhat put together.
 
The maxi is from Old Navy too and the necklace is Premier.
 


I found this tee at Cato.  How true?  I also wore it with the above maxi skirt.

 
And speaking of t-shirts, how awesome is this one?  I really think I need it...



It's been raining so much here so I brought out the rain boots and wore them with black jeans and a button up chambray.

 
That's all for now.  Happy Spring and happy maxi skirt wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment