Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Mystery Revealed

I was lost. I was in sin.
You called my name; pulled me in.
Into your presence. Into Grace. 
A point in time. A decision was made.
I prayed, mercy and forgiveness, please give to me.
You answered and gave it abundantly.
 
The forgiveness, it was always there.
Waiting for me to surrender. My life laid bare.
You died on a cross.  A perfect sacrifice you made.
Taking on my sins along with the shame.
 
Because of your love, now I can live.
And from Your heart freely give.
I've been given the gift of forever.
No longer separated from my creator.
Hallelujah, my fate is sealed.
Christ in me, the hope of glory.  The mystery revealed.



The gift of salvation is free. You can't earn it and neither could I. No matter your past. There's no sin too horrific or no actions too unforgivable. God will forgive if we ask with a repentant heart. He will meet us in the deepest , darkest dungeon of our sin. He offers freedom instead of chains. Peace instead of turmoil. Love instead of rejection. Joy instead of sorrow. Make a decision to surrender your life to God. Make a decision to belong to Him but free from sin. You will never regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment