Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday....One Dress Styled Two Ways

So remember, What I Wore Wednesday?  It's just a little fashion fun.  Nothing fancy.  It's just me in whatever I came up with to wear that day, my messy closet and my phone. 
 
So this red maxi dress with white sripes came from Ross.  Shocker!  Below are two ways I styled it. Happy Fashion Wednesday!
 
 
 
Here I paired the dress with a navy quarter length top with a cross cut out in the back.  The top came from my sister's and good friend's boutique.  It's no longer open (insert sad face).  The red bubble necklace came from Charming Charlie.  Love Charming Charlie.  If you love jewelry you must check it out. 

 
Next up, I paired the same dress with a mint cardigan.  I love mint.  How about you?  And you can't see it but I had the waterfall braid happening with a ponytail.  Don't you just love the faces I'm making in these photos?  Why the long face when wearing mint green and red?  Cheer up, Me!
 
So try shopping your closet.  You will be surprised at the different combinations you can come up with using the same peice of clothing.  That's it for now.  Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment