Friday, February 7, 2014

Are you that old already?


My sister and her sweet family
Today is my sister's birthday.  Oh my I could go on and on about this sis of mine but I will spare you the sappy and say to the little girl who used to aggravate the snot out of me and has become a beautiful lady whose friendship I cherish... I hope your day is amazing and even more that this year brings everything you desire.  Thanks for all you do and all you are!  We are sisters by birth but friends by heart.  I love you! 

In honor of your birthday here are some of my favorite cheesy sister quotes:

Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.
~Carole Saline

You can kid the world. But not your sister. 
~Charlotte Gray

What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it? 
~Jenny DeVries

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ~Isadora James

She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink.  
~Barbara Alpert

Us




No comments:

Post a Comment