Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello Monday

It's Monday.  A new day.  "Every day  is fresh with no mistakes in it."  (name that movie)  So I'm saying Hello to a new day and a new week. 
 
Hello baseball practices.  Two kids.  Two teams.  Four practices.  Let the chaos begin.
 
Hello batting cages.  We had a fun time this weekend with friends. 
 
 
Hello ladies.  Yeah I work with dairies sometimes and this was a gorgeous day last week to be out.

 
Hello clean house.  I deep cleaned this weekend and let me tell you our house was in need of a deep cleaning day.  Now we are ready to start the week.  Let's cross our fingers and hope it lasts...a few days at least.
 
Hello to fun hairstyles.  I'm always looking for something to do with this mane of mine.  I have to change it up to keep from chopping it off.
 
 
I'm linking with Lisa Leonard today!

No comments:

Post a Comment