Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday (WIWW)


I love fashion but I am definitely no expert (not even close).  I just enjoy following trends and seeing what works for me and what does not.  Also, I feel 110% better when I put a little effort into my day to day outfits.  So just for fun, I'm joining the "what i wore wednesday" (WIWW) blog party link up at The Pleated Poppy.   My pictures will not be anything to brag about.  I mean I usually take them in my messy closet.  Nevertheless, maybe I can give some ideas to the lady trying to change things up a little.  I know I've gotten lots of fashion inspiration following this blog party.  Happy styling!
 
 
Be warned.  I do a lot of shopping at Ross.  This tee and blazer are both from Ross.  The jeans are from a local boutique.
 


This dress is from Ross.  I added a skirt extender to give a little extra length.  Brown tights and riding boots complete this Sunday morning outfit. 
 
I'm loving my husbands golf shoes in every picture.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment